Scary isn’t it?!
I don’t know what TJ thinks of me, but she has been kind enough to bestow this on me…
My gratitude is tempered by the fact that she reminds us at the end of her post that she is a woman and all of her nominees are male. I don’t know what she’s trying to say.
This is an unusual blog meme that was born here and there are some simple rules.
- If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
- Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
- Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).
With the powers bestowed upon me, I hereby confer the award on …
- Michael C. Hébert (though I know he doesn’t ‘do’ memes, many would agree that he eminently qualifies for a serious thinker’s award)
- Rob Lamberts, who deserves an award for a very special kind of thinking, which is impossible to imitate. A true Genius.
- Lakshmi. This isn’t just the usual ‘blog meme’ / ‘tag’ routine.
- Arunn. Everyone who visits his blog would agree.
- JMB. You are older, hence you ought to be wise
Congratulations Winners. Please pass this on to other ‘deserving bloggers.’
unskilled in the arts of composition, I resolved to write a blog.”
(The original quote by Edward Gibbon uses ‘book’ instead of ‘blog’)
powered by performancing firefoxStart Slide Show with PicLens Lite